Sit and think for a while

Posted by StephieMae
Hmm now that I have discovered that I totally just deleted my post in its entirety I guess I thought about it and have decided I'll write about something else.


I was reading a magazine last night and in it were some photos taken under a special UV filter that captures sun damage beneath the skin's surface. It is pretty crazy stuff to look at, and makes me think twice about putting sunblock on now.
Also they (who are they anyways?) stated that tanning salon sales are down this year and self tanning sales are up and keep rising. The awareness is out there. The percentages (who comes us with these anways) are raising for the diagnosis of melanoma and will continue to increase. They say that it can take around 20 years for it to even present itself. Thought you peeps would like to know this random information I attained while reading last night.



2 sweet comments on "Sit and think for a while"

Robyn on April 2, 2009 at 12:52 PM said...

Oh yuck...super scary. I love being tan that's for sure, but I don't mess with tanning beds at all. Definitely will be putting on more sun tan lotion this summer for sure.

Jen on April 4, 2009 at 10:32 PM said...

Is that Lindsay Lohan's mug shot?

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!