There went the sun!

Posted by StephieMae
I don't particularly love to fly. It used to be that it scared me but I think I've conquered that fear. It's all the other peeps that are the problem. But rather than talk about the things I like or dislike in the airports I'll just leave it at that. I don't want to say something about someone that made me laugh when I don't know their story. Anyways there was one funny thing I'll share with you about my flight in last night. So because of a storm over the Rockies it was pretty bumpy as we descended. When we finally did touch down it was a rough one to say the least. Anyways this way funny steward or flight attendant or whatev was too entertaining from the moment I stepped on that plane several hours earlier. He came on over the speakers and said the following;
"Our apologies for that landing, it wasn't the pilots fault and it sure as heck ain't my fault. Alls you need to know is it was the asphalts." I mean this guys was too genius and it made the flight all the better.
I sure did love the visit to sunny Roseville! Now back in the mile high city with snow through the weekend.

0 sweet comments on "There went the sun!"

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!