Just believe it!!

Posted by StephieMae
So I have been trying as of lately to better myself. Internalizing everything and trying to make sure I don't judge anything without really thinking about it. Does that make sense? I guess really I should start by explaining that I just want to make sure that I'm happy with who I am as well as giving everyone that same opportuntiy. How can each of us be happy if all we can think about is what others are thinking of us?

Duh we can't-we're not built that way; even if we act like it the majority of our time.

Anyways I think I may have had what would be classified as one of the better conversations I've had in my short lived life. We spoke of so many numerous things which all seemed to come back to one thing. The root of it all is LOVE! Love is so vital helping us as individuals grow. Also through doing so we help one another grow as well. So much so that we eventually become intertwined and meshed. SO IMPORTANT.

Here I have knowledge of a lot of the basic fundamentals and principles that will help me to be the better me. I know of things that will bless me day to day if I but sacrifice and do them. Which then thinking of sacrifice I think well isn't that lame. Sacrifice is sometimes...I mean always a selfless act. We seldom gain anything tangible in return. So why do it? I know that I although it is existing knowledge within my better self I don't always remember it. That is until I sacrifice time and time again. So it is a cycle that although not always apparent it exists.

Just the idea of service sparks my interest and makes me feel happy. So if I then act on the thought think about what it will then do for me. I love the light that it illuminates me with-from the inside out!

So although this is a lot of words (that's what my mum says the majority of my posts are ha) I don't want to keep forgetting this so I put it down on blog so perhaps it will help me remember.

Let's try and work together more to lift one another up. Let us look at ourselves and love us for our weaknesses. If we are able to work together our weaknesses can become strengths.

And although easy at times to feel like we're kicked down the majority of the time we can succeed. It is is possible and if we can do as my sister Ashley says to me more often than not "Steph, visualize what will make you happy; and if you can see it then that means you are capable!" (p.s. that may be a lil out of context but that is how I remember her sayin it)

2 sweet comments on "Just believe it!!"

The Crazy Coxes on April 8, 2009 at 2:34 PM said...

Oh shoot! Were we supposed to care what other people think about us???? And I'm just now hearing about this????

You make me laugh! And I can't help but laugh because your pics don't show up because your photbucket bandwidth has been exceeded.........at least I think that's the bandwidth it's talking about!

Tawna on April 8, 2009 at 10:33 PM said...

Your sister is teaching you about the Secret, we should talk about that sometime. I believe in it totally!

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!