So did I tell you?!

Posted by StephieMae
I moved! I live not at home but at my new home and not too far from my old home. Which is a good thing seein as I was missin my mum after the first day. I'm lame I know. But it was totally her birthday yesterday. I have been super busy (well busy enough to wanna be lazy) that I put off visiting her until today. I love you MUM! Happy Birthday! SO I love my job and I love my family and I love my friends and I also thing I love my new found perspective on life. Well it's not new it's old but I just rekindled my friendship with it. It was loooong overdue. So I logged onto my google reader today and I had I can't remember like 72 new posts to read. What the tuna peeps you all wrote something and I've barely made a dent in it. Soon enough. SO I don't have much to write. I have loads I could write but it is just the daily innerworkings of my head and it's not like it's somethin you peeps would pay to read. So I'll save it for another day when I really don't have anything to say.





Movin on...I recieved this today.Oh yay for e-bffs! (most of you are my every day bffs! So even better. But a thank you to the never boring My Own Brand of Crazy I feel loved! And you all know just how much I love LOVE! It is the best thing ever; well after Diet Coke. But enough about my obsessions. I get to pass this on. I get to write 8 things I look forward to doing, 8 things I wish I could do and pass this on to 8 friends that I love to stalk!

Well can we just shrink the lists down to say three. I am better if I have an odd number to work with. Okay I'll just follow the rules I guess.

I look forward to.....!

The SUMMER!
Utilizing all my new found free time to catching up on my reading list!
hmm well I'm stuck I'll come back to this list.

I wish I could....!

Wear heels :(
totally whitsle because I can't-not even to save my life.
have a DietCoke dispenser in my fridge...that would be da bomb!
again totally stuck so need a break.

Again I am looking forward to....!

having long hair again. What was I thinking when I chopped it? Bad idea
hmm did I mention SUMMER?
Going to the cheyenne Days.
GIRLS NIGHTs not that I don't already have them but I'm always lookin forward to them!
And takin a nap when I'm done wit this post. IT isn't coming fast enough.

I wish I could...!

Be done with this post already
go to sonic right now...Guess I should hurry up and get on wit that nap!
spend the summer at the pool...oh wait I totally get to this summer! Ha nevermind.


Now onto the 8 peeps I wanna pass the love to...

A-RaE!

j-bOW!

Becca!

Wes-D!

jeNN-c!

Pam!

AndreaGrace!

Amber!

I'm gonna get in a power nap catch ya lata

1 sweet comments on "So did I tell you?!"

Jenn on April 29, 2009 at 4:00 PM said...

Girls night this Friday night - OH YEAH. I hope you got my text. I know Ashlee did. Are you down, my friend?

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!