Just the beginning

Posted by StephieMae
So can I begin by saying HOLY COW PEEPs!! Where do I begin?! So I hit up a few Nuggies games this last week. I have to say if I wasn't already in love with them I LOVE them even more after seein them at the pepsi center!!

YAY for basketball...

The time has come for the pics! I didn't post a lot although I took megaloads! I love basketball!

This was so funny! The above shot was taken right after that mammoth (which is walkin away) knocked out the eagle(spwraled out on the floor)-unfortunatley the image I captured of the KO takin place was blurrier than this one :( So anyways if you are wondering why the mascots were even out it was because they had a halftime dodgeball game wit the mascots for the various denver teams. This was Tawna's fave part I think.

1 sweet comments on "Just the beginning"

Chadlee on April 10, 2009 at 7:50 PM said...

Hey thanks for the nice comments on the kids pictures. That's a neat recipe for celebrating Easter and we are actually doing those cookies tomorrow at our ward's Primary activity, so it will be cool to see how they turn out.

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!