What the ramblings?!

Posted by StephieMae
So I have so many things to talk about that would make perfectly lovely posts. Yet none of them are really any that strike my fancy at the moment. I'm lame and I have realized it, come to terms, and now I'm moving on. So I guess one thing I know I'm overly joyed about and I'm very content with sharing is the topic of Twilight! (the movie) I still am a fence sitter in coversation but as soon as I get it in front of me i'm sucked in. I think I spoiled it by having seen it so many times; by doing so I now can't decide if I love it or just like it. Duh com'n I can't lie-I LOVE it. So peeps if you haven't seen it get out from under the shell and embrace it. Even if you dislike it just knowing you saw it won't hurt your ego; at least if I were to have a say.

I am in California for those of you that don't know; visiting some family. Now it's been well a good 18 months since I have been exposed to humidity. The last time being mid summer on the coast of Cape May. I embraced the humidity while there because I was living on the beach day in and day out. Although California is a good place to be if you were achin for a visit to the beach-this is not the case. So peeps I am embracin the curls head on and maybe by the time I return to Colorado I will be in love wit them. Let's just say my hair is a fan of humidity but def not a friend to me if I make an attempt to style the norm. So pack up the round brush and straightners cause they ain't seein the light of day for a bit.

now where'd I put that mousse?

0 sweet comments on "What the ramblings?!"

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!