Never too old...

Posted by StephieMae
So I believe I found the boy of my dreams. Well if I were still in grade school this is the boy I'd have been wit! I think I'm love and his dancing is amazing. I love his story. Just a young schoolboy and he fo sho took my heart! If you like him you should check out his competition in the finals - Andrew another young schoolboy. Oh to be young! And so full of talent and loads of humility. Such examples these boys are!

But back to George! He is just brilliant! He comes from little money and worked hard to save money to help support himself and his mum. He also has a rare medical condition affecting his spine. He has yet to let it bring him down. He will hopefully continue to always dance! GO GEORGE! He also used his winnings to pay off his mums mortgage. Woot fo sho now almost 16 he has so much more to do with his life! Hope I hear good things of him in the future. But for now just watch this video!

1 sweet comments on "Never too old..."

Robyn on April 26, 2009 at 3:02 PM said...

Aww what an awesome young dude. Such an inspiration!

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!