Let's Paint!

Posted by StephieMae
Aight peeps! What a do?! I totally painted the town this weekend! IT was really fun and I think when the time comes for me to bounce outta Colorado whenev that'll be-I'll miss it. There is always something!

Bill Cosby was in town and can I tell you for a man that is 71 years old he has still got it. Well when I say 'got it' I mean he still puts a smile on my face and takes me back to when I was lil and I watched the Cosby Show. LOVE HIM!

2 sweet comments on "Let's Paint!"

Robyn on March 30, 2009 at 11:44 AM said...

Bill Cosby is awesome. Glad to hear you had a great weekend!

danandcami on March 30, 2009 at 9:18 PM said...

For some reason I didn't know you had a blog! Where have I been? Glad you still check us out every so often. If you ever need to get away from those heart break boys you should come visit us! Good luck!

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!