ULTRACLUTCH

Posted by StephieMae
So seeing as I spent the majority of my day with my mum we ended up at home watching HAIRSPRAY! Now I adore this movie. I got to see it in Boston with my sweet lil' 12 year old friend Livi. It was so fun to have a girl's night out with her and since then I have just loved everything about it! So to those that have yet to watch it seriously peeps you are missin out. Everything about it is so cheesy and I think that's what makes it so great.
p.s. who else totally loved Queen Latifah's blonde hair?! I love it!

2 sweet comments on "ULTRACLUTCH"

Robyn on March 5, 2009 at 6:19 PM said...

Haven't seen that one yet...will definitely put it on my blockbuster list. Thanks for sharing!

CIP on March 5, 2009 at 7:43 PM said...

I was obsessed with this movie last year when I was in love with Zac Efron!

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!