There's no such thing as too much!

Posted by StephieMae
So one thing as a lil' girl growin' up that I absolutely loved hands down was playin' wit my barbie dolls. Holy cow I don't think I ever thought I had enough. But seriously peeps I had way too many! But she's celebratin' her 50th birthday this month! So I had to give her a special shout out! My childhood wouldn't have been the same without her and that crazy family tree of hers. A girl can never have too many clothes, right ladies!? At least I know my dolls never suffered from a lack there of...alright now that I've taken a walk down memory lane and openly admitted to playin' wit my barbies I'm just gonna shut up and move on; well only after I dig out my box and get all nostalgic then I'll let the subject die. Lame, right? Ha never! I will keep 'em for as long as I can :)

2 sweet comments on "There's no such thing as too much!"

Unknown on March 11, 2009 at 7:41 PM said...

Hahahahahah!!!!

The Crazy Coxes on March 13, 2009 at 1:40 PM said...

I'm with you! I loved playing Barbies. I won't tell you how old I was when I FINALLY quit playing with them.

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!