The calm in my storm was the Blizzard!

Posted by StephieMae
Alright so I'm doing it peeps! I have been MIA for some time now and I was waitin for that itch; you know the one I'm talkin of. Well it hit me today finally the day of all days that I was ready to post again.

SO let me preface by first stating that I haven't been myself as of late because of lots of different issues; okay I lie! It's really just one BIG one. A boy; actually it is any boy out there who fits the description. These boys are the ones that make the other fish in the sea look so enticing.

ARGH!

Here I am doing just what I didn't want to do on this post-talk about my problems. UGH; serious it is the ultimate last thing! I swear I'm a walkin/talkin/bloggin contradiction. YOU GOTTA PROBLEM WITH THAT?

didn't think so.

Moving on. Today there was a blizzard watch; and if you saw what I saw this morning you would say hosh posh those peeps don't know what they are talkin about. But if we learn from the past-you know it's a brewin! Just what I felt my life was going through this last while. You know it's inevitable; you see all the signs and you still disregard it. So many today did just that. It was just gonna blow over-WRONG! Totally wrong it was complete white out conditions peeps.

So let me just say that I am through with guys like Sally. And let me tell you girls; they know just who there are. They are not horrible nor are they really all that selfish; oh wait they are actually. They are when it comes to what they want in those specificites. We all have them...we're all guilty of it. SO why must I complain? Why do I have a right to take a stand? Because someone has to do it and I am in position.

Alright so I sound bitter and angry maybe a little sour taste of it is in my mouth and it's coming out in this post. No apologies on this one though peeps. This is life and it's real and it happens. So I'm sharing.

No pity is needed here girlfriends. I'm not hurt by any means. But my pal of a friend said to me (and it's true what they say the most complicated questions have the simplest answers) so as I was sayin my buddy helped me see that even though in my eyes he was the guy who was everything I never wanted and wasn't the one for me...I still created the possibilities and where it would go to...etc etc long story short peeps it just sucks because I see it as (and I know you must all be lost at this point) I got the short end of the stick. This was more for him than myself. LAME!

So now that I'm done wit that. I say carpe diem peeps!

There's plenty o' snow out there and it's callin my name! It was the best lil tender mercy in all of this. I'm gonna go find the box I put all my winter stuff in and I'm throwin it on and oh how I'm gonna live! LOVE you all.

P.S.
This is my 100th post! (meanin that in the bloggin world of unwritten rules you have a giveaway) Woot woot. But alls I am givin away is free love! So if you want it (which duh! Who doesn't?) It's here for the takin! LOVE is where it is at!

P.P.S.
No boys were hurt in the makin or publishing of this post (at least I don't think so; if I remember correctly his heart is stone cold and unbreakable at this point) Okay that is mean but really now

P.P.P.S.
and I was serious when I said I'm fine-really so don't panic. It just made for a good read really ;) ah who am I kiddin!

3 sweet comments on "The calm in my storm was the Blizzard!"

Jen on March 26, 2009 at 10:12 PM said...

Steph! I just love you. It's that plain and simple. We all go through "boy stuff" and we all get discouraged and we all wallow for a day or 30 or 40 and then we go on with our bad selves gggiiiirrrrllll. You have such a wonderful outlook and have been an incredible example throughout this little hitch in your get-a-long! Love ya! JEN!

Jenn on March 27, 2009 at 8:18 AM said...

Amen Sister! I say you enjoy this blizzard, drink plenty of hot chocolate and head to the nearest sledding hill immediately. If nothing else, you must at least watch the best chick flicks that you can find to remind you that girls rocks and we eventually get what we need/want in a guy. May I recommend: 16 Candles, Pretty In Pink, Can't Buy Me Love, Fever Pitch, Never Been Kissed, or Circle of Friends.

Hugs!

Ryan on March 28, 2009 at 6:18 PM said...

Yer a baller steph. Keep kickin it smooth

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!