A night in

Posted by StephieMae
How much does one exactly love High School Musical? I know that I love it enough to spend an entire Friday with some of the cutest girls and have a marathon! Which is just what I did this last weekend. It was SO much fun peeps seriously! And I couldn't have asked for better company. Really now...the Calvert's were so nice to let me come and chill wit the gals. Bay and I cuddled up together all night and Mandy of course couldn't decide if she wanted to snuggle or dance! Too cute peeps. :) Now obviously because the 2nd one is not the fave in our crowd we just skipped it all together. Ha ha but promise give 'em a chance and you'll fall in love. Lata*

1 sweet comments on "A night in"

Robyn on March 16, 2009 at 6:18 PM said...

I haven't seen any of them...probably should get on that. Glad to hear you had a blast.

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!