Welcome in the Sunshine!!

Posted by StephieMae
So first off down with daylight savings! Actually I'm excited to get back to having more daylight! I have missed it and it's about time it comes back. Yay for SUNSHINE! But I still think it's a lame concept. But now on to more important ramblings.

I love lil mini road trips. They are always so full of random mishaps and fun surprises. This one was just a short day trip and we stayed overnight. Everything about it was wonderful and Rachel and I even stayed out of trouble! We rock :) We made an appearance at the dance and saw loads of peeps from our ward. Way to represent Crowfeet! Woot woot!

But here's to sleepovers that end up being better than expected and to great friends that are always willing to welcome us into their homes. (esp when I was just there earlier in the week) But we attended some wonderful meetings on Sunday and heard great speakers and beautiful musical numbers; they even threw us one at the fireside that evening! All in all a great end to a fun weekend.

1 sweet comments on "Welcome in the Sunshine!!"

Robyn on March 10, 2009 at 9:39 AM said...

Sleepovers are sooo fun!...at any age

And daylight...welcome back. I missed you too ;)

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!