A tribute to a childhood hero

Posted by StephieMae
So in honour of Dr. Seuss' Birfday!! Woot woot I want to celebrate. Now seeing as I no longer have my books from my childhood I can't read them :( sad moment in my day but man I loved everything about those books!! They make me smile and in part I think I owe it to those books for the fact I can read so fast! One of my all time faves that I read over and over as a kid was Green Eggs & Ham. Holy cow peeps the amount of times I read that in kindergarten was unfathomable. Ha ha but either way it brings me back to a few years ago I was at Miranda's chillin wit the fam in the Library and we pulled out each and every last book they owned of Dr. Seuss and I read every last one of them :) Jonathan was in heaven and ever since has had a lil' fat kid crush on me and them books. Thank you Dr. Seuss for making my childhood that much more memorable...giving me that lil bit of hope in that great big world that was ahead of me!

And will you succeed? Yes indeed, yes indeed! Ninety-eight and three-quarters percent guaranteed.

1 sweet comments on "A tribute to a childhood hero"

CIP on March 2, 2009 at 7:23 PM said...

I love Dr. Suess! My parents got me the book "Oh the places you will go" when I graduated from high school.

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!