Raise your hand if...

Posted by StephieMae
you wanna be a HOBO!

Seriously though peeps I mean it. Well only for those who attend BYU would be able to really do somthin about it. While readin what some may say is a reliable source I came across a statement which reads this;

On Thursday, March 19, 2009, due to overly high demands on "BYU-Approved" housing, students will now be able to choose the option to sleep on campus, in certain "designated camping" areas. These areas are rumored to include, though are not limited to: the second story WSC terrace - female housing; the courtyard of the JFSB - male housing; and the grassy noll just south of the CB - married housing. Students will still be expected to pay a minimal rent, however, of $150 per month, to upkeep the outdoor latrines (actually just deep holes dug behind shrubbery), and also to pay for the extra expected water utility costs, as a result of students taking "showers" in the sprinklers. To sign up for the new camping-style housing, go to imahobo.byu.edu.

[end quote]

So peeps what do you think of that?! Crazy right?

I thought so as well until I realized where it's the source it comes from that is fishy. DO any of you 'wiki'? I thought it was some random site that was reliable but alas anyone can edit any of the information. So I guess I take back what I said about a reliable source. Oops oh well

but it did give you a laugh? I mean really now you gotta admit my friend is clever who contributed to wiki.

peace out homies!

1 sweet comments on "Raise your hand if..."

The Crazy Coxes on March 23, 2009 at 5:02 PM said...

Ummm.......no. Didn't believe it for even a second. Now if it was CU, then I might believe it.

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!