Kalends* of March!

Posted by StephieMae
It's March!!! So my peeps; do you know what that means?!? That's right! Time to catch a leprechaun! In speaking with my lil' neice BaiBai tonight I talked to her about the upcoming holiday of St Patty's Day. She was like ooh what's it all about? I explained to her that you can catch a leprechaun and get it's pot of gold-but it's tricky to do. And she immediately chimed "I know how to do that Stephie!" So I told her they are tricky to catch and very quick on their feet. So you must think about how you are going to do it. I figure you all know how to go about catching one of these small tricky fellows; but just in case here are some suggestions.

You must not forget that since they are fast you must be creative when trying to lure them in. So build a trap of your liking.

Traps should be green; they really like green. Also anything that sparkles I'm sure they LOVE! (I know I do) ;0 ha and also make sure it blends into the environment. Otherwise it'll be obvious.

Once you have that completed you need bait. Leprechauns are greedy lil' things and so the best thing to use are some gold coins or nuggets.

And remember they leave a trail of green and/or gold dust wherever they go. So keep your eye out. Speaking of eyes...if you do happen to catch a leprachaun don't take your eyes of them for even a second. They will take that opportunity and vanish!


*first

1 sweet comments on "Kalends* of March!"

Robyn on March 2, 2009 at 10:59 AM said...

Too funny!

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!