My Baby has a first name...

Posted by StephieMae
It's Cassandra's birthday! Holy cheese peeps my lil' baby sis is growed up. She's no longer a teen ;) ha ha anyways I don't get to be with her for this wonderful day dedicated to her but that still doesn't mean I can't not dedicate a post to her and her alone.
So peeps BABY IS 20!!! And she is in college and has a boy toy and lives far from home. I guess I kind of saw it coming. Anyways Baby love your butt loads and loads and can't wait to see you-well when I see you. Which should be in a few weeks. MWAH!


p.s. I wrote you a letter.

Dear Cassie,

I totally live in a box. Now I realize that you don't but I'm worried as to what you will do with this new found knowledge. So I'm dyin to know?!

Love, Stephie
ALSO...she shares this special day with an equally as special girl! Lylee Nicole!! Our lovely niece; she couldn't be more adorable if she tried. Serious peeps she is just that cute :D like a princess. Anyways Happy 2nd to her too!!

3 sweet comments on "My Baby has a first name..."

Tawna on March 6, 2009 at 2:18 PM said...

we don't have to spend money to hang out girl! I'm watching my money as well :)

Anonymous said...

Okay so first off Thanks! :D I love you Stephie! Second, who are you talking about when you say boy toy? Also please elaborate on how you live in a box and then I'll let you know what I'll do! Oh and I liked how you said that you were dedicating a whole post to me but then at the end you talked about Lylee! What is up with that? haha It's okay I don't mind because she is my little twin and mini me! :D haha

Nat~Nat on March 11, 2009 at 8:27 PM said...

Thanks Steph. Lylee and Cassie are two of the sweetest sweeties. Love ya, Nat!

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!