The Little Ones

Posted by StephieMae
Ash and I made an appearance at some 'dance' at least that's what some where classifyin it as. But onward to the point of this post. We only stayed long enough to say our hellos to peeps and than bounced. Lance and I were meetin up that night and the more the merrier I say so if not for havin Ash along I would not have met and fallin in love with the music stylings of The Little Ones. IF I were to describe them I would call them emo-asians; but however seein as they aren't all Asian I will just say this. The drummer was HOT, the hippie surfer dude is ecentric and the others-all talented! And the music is some classic indie rock! The music was great the venue was small and packed a good crowd and we were totally shocked when we discovered they are based out of the city of Angles...didn't see that one. The only awkward part of the set was when they brought up 'Twitter' They asked who all 'twitters' and we all went 'huh?!' como que twitter what's that? Ha ha anyways if you wanna catch some good tunage check em out HERE.

1 sweet comments on "The Little Ones"

Robyn on March 18, 2009 at 11:10 AM said...

I'm definitely not on the twitter bandwagon yet. Facebook is enough for me for now. Sounds like an awesome time. The fact that one of them was hot makes it all the better!

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!