Posted by StephieMae
So two weeks and counting until I hit my 8 weeks of rx bedrest! Will I survive? Will I be able to make it through this time without an ankle sprain to the oppsing foot? Will I be able to get everything on my to do list done? My paper ring countdown is quickly losing it's rings and I'm concerned time is slipping away from me. Will I be able to finish my quilt and will I ever stop craving ice cream? Stay tuned for the answer to these questions and a better post coming to a computer screen near you!

5 sweet comments on " "

The Crazy Coxes on January 12, 2010 at 5:54 PM said...

Hang in there Steph!
I'm bloggin for you!

Team Millward on January 12, 2010 at 6:21 PM said...

Ughhh, I am so sorry. But as hard as it is it will be over and done with before you know it (I know, easier said than done right?) Plus all the trash TV is starting back up so that's even more of an excuse to sit back and be lazy. Was watching my kids while we go courtside to the "Nuggies" on your to do list? Tell me what kind of ice cream you like and I'll be sure to have it here!

StephieMae on January 12, 2010 at 10:42 PM said...

Oh Linds, the trash tv is what is going to save me, right?! What drama!! Holy cheese! ALL of it! And of course my to do list includes the Millward's! It's been far too long, I can't wait!

Jenn on January 13, 2010 at 9:43 AM said...

PLEASE STAY OFF OF THE LONGBOARD - THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING!

...And go get some ice cream already :)

Leah on January 14, 2010 at 3:14 PM said...

I can give you the some movie and book recommendations if you'd like to help you pass the time. Just let me know what kinds you like and I'll make a list!

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!