Not a creature was stirring...

Posted by StephieMae
Shh...do you hear that??

Nothing, eh?

It's because all is quiet in the Anderson casa this evening. Sad that everyone is gone but my ankle is pretty happy because I'm back to my routine. Embarrassing that my routine consists of sitting around most days but it's comfortable to have it silent and calm.

My family came to town for a wedding...the nieces and nephews were here and it was bliss! PURE bliss! I loved it because seriously - no contest - kids can always make you smile and feel loved. Ingenious I tell you - there is something to be learned from their abilities. It is fun to be able to play and converse with them. They teach me so much and I love it!

but alas a side dish of misery of course has to be served up with my plate of happiness...I'm sick :( I'm drugged and feelin pretty good about it though...night my lovlies*

0 sweet comments on "Not a creature was stirring..."

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!