What follows a Manic Monday?

Posted by StephieMae
Why that would be a Terrific Tuesday, Alex!
Ha ha who am I kidding? Today was disastrous - but only for a moment
because I decided what better to do with a day you know is already
going to be long...find something to eat up all the time with! So I
cook, and perhaps I am guilty of taking some frustration out on
spaghetti sauce but no matter because after walking away for a moments
time I came back refreshed.
So I am reading a book that I pretty much swore to myself I would
never pick up...it is irksome, it has some way too detailed play by
play moments and is all too creepy. But I just can't walk away from
it! Ahh what am I to do?
I discovered that I wish it were summer - wanna know how I came to
that realization? Because I am pasty white and pretty much glow in the
dark because I am such. UGH! Summer you can't come soon enough.
Now I've gotta go catch up on the Bachelor because I'm a lil behind
and I have my fingers crossed that Michelle had a freak out of some
sort and gets sent packin! One can only hope! I think it is safe to
bank on that though!

2 sweet comments on "What follows a Manic Monday?"

Team Millward on January 20, 2010 at 7:27 AM said...

I hope you enjoyed the Bachelor because I will say (yes, I have been an avid watcher from the very beginning..not sure when to grow up!) that this truly has been "the most shocking" season. I love it! And I too am ready for Summer!

The Crazy Coxes on January 20, 2010 at 3:26 PM said...

What book are you reading?

Thanks for the treats. I shared. I hate sharing!

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!