in preparation

Posted by StephieMae
So I have finally compiled what I consider to be an eclectic
collection of books to read for the next few months. I think that they
vary from biographies to cook books, to the 100 people that are
bringing the value of America down...or something like that. My
opthamologist stated to day that my eye muscles are weak because I
don't read enough. Well I think it's due to the fact that I don't work
or drive at the moment. Hmm that sounds like the underlying issue. So
to remedy the situation I now have a plethora of books and I really am
questioning whether I'll really read them at all or if I'll just enjoy
my drug induced sleep instead. I think I'll go for the sleep :) But if
I tackle a book I'll let you know if it's worth the read.

4 sweet comments on "in preparation"

Team Millward on January 20, 2010 at 4:07 PM said...

Hmmm, let me know if you read anything good, and NOT Lovely Bones. NO desire to read that because I don't want to have crazy nightmares about my own kids. I usually only read a book when it's recommended. So pretty much the Twilight series is the last thing I've read, and the first thing for almost 5 years. Yes, pathetic. Can I use my kids as an excuse?

Tawna on January 20, 2010 at 6:11 PM said...

Sounds like heaven. Reading and sleeping are two of my favorite things to do! (besides eat, of course!) I love you Steph!

Alexa Mae on January 21, 2010 at 12:52 PM said...

how are you feeling friend? i have been missing you. i hope all is well. let me know about any good books...

The Crazy Coxes on January 21, 2010 at 4:16 PM said...

I want to know what you are going to read!!! I love books!

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!