Yoga Toes!

Posted by StephieMae
So I knew my pedicure was to ensure that as I go to physical therapy
each week I have something pretty to look at. Duh - always an
explanation behind everythihng I do.
So in PT for the next 2 weeks they are prepping me for bedrest. Aww,
how thoughtful! They want to make sure I don't get bored while in bed.
So what they did is gave me a list of things to do while recovering.
I'll have to be sure to thank them for this. And yes, when I go to PT
it is not just one therapist I work with but I get the opportunity to
hang with ALL of them on most occasions!
My newest at home session includes doing yoga toes! Can I tell you, it
is the most relaxing thing that it actually borders on boring!? They
must've have been mistaken because I think they thought I enjoyed it
because they have me doing it every HOUR for the next upteen weeks!
Holy tuna I don't know what'll kill me first. The fact that I'll be
deprived of ice cream and pizza or that I have to do yoga toes! I'll
be sure to let you know when the time comes ;)
{see therapy has taught me how to be considerate and thoughtful - ha
ha yeah right}

0 sweet comments on "Yoga Toes!"

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!