Anyone up for a game of confessions?

Posted by StephieMae
So after discussing hoarding with Gina I started thinking about if I hoard...I've decided it's not hoarding. I just know what I like. Duh, that's why I don't share. However there are a few particular things I absolutely love that I find at times painfully hard to even consider sharing. It isn't cookies, or cupcakes, or well anything edible. It'd be smarter to love the edible because it's easier to do away with. And than you don't become one of the crazy people on Hoarders. AHH that would horrible. Well anyways - on with it, right? I absolutely love nail polish. Not just any nail polish but OPI. I am that in love with it that I know the actual color lines they come out with and the names of the polishes. Who does that? SO I love it, I buy it, and I share...but only if I truly love you. I also love shampoo and conditioner. I tell myself that I need it pretty much every month. Nobody and I mean even the OCD germaphobes go through that much in one month. But I do. Wanna know how? Because I think that my hair hates when I always use the same stuff. I mean it's like how many times can you use a toothbrush before it needs replaced? Totally not the same but it works. I have so much shampoo and various hair products that I just can't go without; my bathroom cupboards are bursting because of such. Lastly, if you came around during my surgery recovery you will know that I basically lived on a mattress of pillows. I love them and hoard them and get mad if they are not with me at all times. So these are not obsessions, just my loves...that I may or may not hoard ;) Gina if you ever wanna trade a cookie for one of the aforementioned items let me know...I'm sure we could work something out!

2 sweet comments on "Anyone up for a game of confessions?"

Jenn on January 25, 2010 at 10:02 AM said...

Amen on the OPI nail polish. The other "lesser" brands just don't cut it. I can vouch for you on the hair products, too. I'm to the point where I ration them because I never want to run out. Heaven forbid I have to go and buy more. Love that Paul Mitchell!

The Crazy Coxes on January 25, 2010 at 12:29 PM said...

So, so tempting!
I love OPI nail polish as well!
We just may have to work out a trade - except that I can't part with any of my cupcakes, cookies or candy.

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!