Out OF Control!

Posted by StephieMae
Well at least I know my sleep schedule will be overcome by my drug use
after my surgery. I woke up at 3 this morning and I'm in desperate
need of sleep! My surgery can't come soon enough! And I miss my
sisters :( They all need to come back!

2 sweet comments on "Out OF Control!"

Team Millward on January 14, 2010 at 7:51 AM said...

You posted this at 4:40?! Yes, I would say you indeed need some good drugs to help you sleep.
Not sure when you will meet Gillian from the Blo, but we are together pretty much every day.
Yes, as long as you and Rachel don't have some huge shin dig at the house she is more than welcome to come!

Team Millward on January 14, 2010 at 8:04 AM said...

P.S. you most definitely can use "The Nummy". Thank goodness for ex-girlfriends and their craftiness!

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!