Oh Happy Day!

Posted by StephieMae
I feel SO lazy because I choose not to do anything with my
days...sadly I won't be in any condition to be able to do anything
come Tuesday. So you'd think I'd be taking full advantage of the last
lil bit of time I have and do something productive but no I'm too busy
doing nothing. I'll be scolding myself when I'm laying in bed and I am
too drugged to keep my eyes open and most likely being grumpy. So to
make sure that I don't completely hate on myself I'm going to pack my
next few days left full of just time consuming silly stuff. Things
that I want to do and not particularly what I should be doing. I'm
going to get a mani/pedi because who wants to stare at icky old
pedicured toes for the next several weeks? NOT ME! And of course I'm
going to see some silly love movies with lots of love so I can be
happy for the silly characters in the movie and not be bitter that
I'll be in bed when Dear John comes out :( I'm going to eat sushi
because sushi just makes me happy and who wants to attempt to eat
sushi with chopsticks while drugged? Again NOT ME! So sushi it up!
Yumm! Also there will be some Nuggies watching nights because I'm not
sure it would be safe to mix me and basketball while on drugs. I
already yell a lil too much at the tv while not drugged so for the
safety of myself and the tv I'll watch the next two games and try not
remind myself that I'll miss the rest of the season :( SAD! So to all
ya'll bein lazy I ain't judgin because I'm right with ya on it! Oh and
did I mention I only have three days left of eating sugar and then
BLAH no more for Stephie :( ha ha it'll be the dumbest decision I've
made in this whole mess I'm sure. I'll let you know how it goes. Now
if only I could get to AZ to bake cookies with Alexa and play Bingo
with Leigh out East and maybe watch some reality tv with JEss my lazy
weekend would be complete! Love to you all*

0 sweet comments on "Oh Happy Day!"

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!