Livin' on a prayer!

Posted by StephieMae
Just sayin I love my friends esp friends who will pour pop rocks
directly into ones mouth. Makes your brain
rattle! I love the driving range, I love my new hair and I think that
some people take life waaaay too srsly!
Live a lil and learn to breath and let live - trust me it works! It
has been half time show for far too long and I'm
ready with my game face on to have surgery! Whoa did I just really say that?

3 sweet comments on "Livin' on a prayer!"

Tawna on January 19, 2010 at 1:01 AM said...

LOVE the bangs! Glad you decided to do them. I leave for surgery in a few hours..wish me luck :) I'm ready to enjoy some downtime. Denver was fun, but I need a break from life in general! Good luck with yours!

Team Millward on January 19, 2010 at 6:52 AM said...

Your hair looks so cute! Especially with your facial expression in this pic! Love it. Thanks again for watching the ruggrats!

ashlee on January 21, 2010 at 10:59 PM said...

I love your hair!! I can't wait to see it and see you!! Gym tomorrow night at midnight??

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!