some joy in my day

Posted by StephieMae
So I have a new cast. It's the one color I told myself I wouldn't get...dun duh duh PINK! I love pink but as a new extra appendage?? I don't think so. But I did think so obviously and now here I am with a pink cast. It was so funny getting it cut of, and not fun. Halfway through the process I just pulled it off because it's been so lose.

But I found this cute picture of someone who makes me smile without fail. She is the darnedest thing and so adorable. Plus has the most amazing parents and siblings that I love just as much. Her name is Bai and I could spend all day every day with her and never get sick of her!

1 sweet comments on "some joy in my day"

Alexa Mae on September 29, 2009 at 4:35 PM said...

um your comment made my life!! you are my new favorite person. srsly. i have never had a cast {knock on wood} but would totally get a pink one too. she is so stinkin cute!

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!