I made it!

Posted by StephieMae

So since surgery and being on bed rest I have loads of time to do next to nothing. Which is pretty much how I like it for the most part. Sleep is the best medicine for recovery-did you guys know that? While sleeping your body works extra hard to repair and recover. It's so cool what our bodies can do!

Anyways when I do feel up to actually absorbing what I find to do I choose to check in on my google reader. Now in the last three weeks I have accumulated over 1000+ posts to read. Keep in mind I also hadn't really been keeping up on it for the several weeks leading up to surgery. I knew I would have plenty of time.

SO now that I lay in bed with the laptop all day I read a post here and there and kept thinking I will never be able to catch up on all my friends happenings :( But alas I just got through them and now I have nothing in my reader.

That being said, Won't somebody hurry and post so I can stalk some more?? Thanks!

2 sweet comments on "I made it!"

Jessica on September 28, 2009 at 11:22 AM said...

haha I think this all of the time... I post too often for my own good and I"m always disappointed when no one else is quite as dedicated as I am. I'm happy to see that you update pretty regularly. I love having a new blogger friend!

StephieMae on September 30, 2009 at 11:40 PM said...

Oh Jess I love your blog too! It's great knowing you now...since Brandino is a rock star in my book so is His wife...shh don't let him know you are so much cooler than him.

Oh and too much blogging-no such thing. It's always good :)

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!