A new beginning - a new chapter

Posted by StephieMae
Any self help tips on how not to get up at 4 am??

anyone?

Duh of course you guys are all in bed, is there anyone that can help me?

Well seeing as all you smart cookies are still catchin some zzz's; I guess I'll fill you guys in on what I've been up to. I had surgery last week whoopie! No big deal I guess. But oh the adventures I had!

My pre-op nurse was awesome! She wins the award of being helpful, friendly, and cute personality! She rocked you guys and well I guess it shouldn't come as a shock seeing as they want you to be as relaxed as possible when you check in. That's probably how she landed the gig in the first place. Did I mention I checked in all by myself? I was dropped off and it was the best decision I made. I only had to worry about my nerves and not others getting on my nerves because they were trying to make sure my nerves were calm. {tongue twister} ha ha So the OR was FREEZING! But no matter because within about 30 seconds of being transferred to the operating table I was out! It was beautiful because I didn't wake up for several hours later.

I pretty much had a great relationship with my Morphine! Ahh it was heaven! One word BLISS! And my TV pretty much the coolest perk! It did any and everything. It could order you food or get you your nurse or the best thing-it had over well a large amount of movies available. And not lame ones but ones that are newer to the general public. Best thing that happened to me since being cut open and stiched back together. Twilight baby!!! Again I was in heaven. I watched it all day as I was coming in and out of it.

I had a wonderful first night in the hospital; although hard it was the starting point for me of a new chapter in my life. More about that later ;) loves*

0 sweet comments on "A new beginning - a new chapter"

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!