news of sorts

Posted by StephieMae
So another post of the continuing saga of my adventurous misadventures of my post surgery days.

I can't begin to tell you how little I remember from the first few hours after I woke with new forigen cadaver pieces in me. Oh that's right did I mention I have some random boys ligaments in me?? Oh yeah baby! I'm not all me anymore - creeeepy eh?

I had a funny flashback today as I had a personal upchuck moment in the wc. {seriously though nuff said about that issue} So flashback eh? Intrigued? K so number one guess what guys?! I had a pregnancy test done and apparently I passed in the "yes it was just a scare!" kind of pass. So you ask me como que baby test? That's right peeps after the nurse went through a whole mess of questions that were all over the board she still said as she was starting my IV - "p.s. I'll be drawing some blood as well to do a pregnancy test." What the tuna? Like my answers weren't good enough for you that you doubt me and than tell me to my face. Major issues with this when I woke up. I was so frustrated that they thought I would lie. Do I seem like an inhumane individual that would lie about a fetus just to be put under to be knifed in the ankle. I don't think so!! Upon waking up I ranted for a moment to my fam - and I sure did cuddle with my sissy. That's right, Ashpey totally showed up just days before my big hospital stay and she fo sho did everything she could to make me comfy whilst in the hospital. Seriously though - you have no idea. She's brilliant!

0 sweet comments on "news of sorts"

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!