como que delinquent ??

Posted by StephieMae
So I noticed you tagged Steph not me {am I blushing?} ha ha but I did it anyways-For you Jenn

A - Age: 24

B - Bed size: Queen

C - Chore you hate: putting away the clean dishes...I'll take loading the dirty over this any day.

D - Dog(s) name: I was a child who never had her dream of owning a puppy come true :(

E - Essential start your day item: tooth brush

F - Favorite color: blue

G - Gold or Silver: gold

H - Height: 5'2...almost

I - Instrument: Does an attempt at the piano for 10 years count?? Ha no but for real?

J - Job title: I lounge in bed all day every day...haven't thought of a title for that yet. Suggestions?

K - Kid(s): I'm content with the fact I don't have kids...but I claim my 12 nieces and nephews!

L - Living arrangements: my parents put me up while I recover...it's almost as good as the hospital.

M - Mom's name: Cathy

N - Nicknames: Stephie, Snot, Sizzles

O - Overnight hospital stay (other than birth of child): I've checked in many a times...for some grand and not so grand experiences...I enjoy it though :) The nurses are pretty much awesome.

P - Pet Peeve: failure to follow through with commitments

Q- Quote: And will you succeed? Yes indeed,yes indeed! Ninety eight and three quarters percent guaranteed! Dr Seuss

R - Right or left handed: I'm ambidextrous

S - Siblings: a lot

T - Time to wake up: I enjoy the hour of 630...while recovering I sleep a lot - sometimes right on through lunch.

U- Under your bed?: maybe some dust bunnies?

V - Vegetable you dislike: Are tomatoes classified as a veggie or a fruit??

W - Ways you run late: When am I not late?

X - X-rays you've had: A lot of my feet

Y - Yummy food you make: lemon muffins

Z - Zoo favorite: warthogs-is that odd??

2 sweet comments on "como que delinquent ??"

Team Millward on September 27, 2009 at 7:55 AM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Team Millward on September 27, 2009 at 7:58 AM said...

That was me who deleted the previous comment because apparently I can't spell and it looked like a 5 year old wrote it. Anyway, I wrote "Lemon muffins? Sounds good. I'll share my strawberry bread if you share those nummy (not a mispell, that's Mike's word) muffins. Anyway, hope you're feeling well.

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!