Out of control LOVE!

Posted by StephieMae
I have some new found time in my life...some of which I've been investing in TV land! It's the best guys-seriously! But that's not all I've been doing

-HERE-
let me share

{obsession number one}

Spending endless hours sleeping!
It's the most amazing thing but lately it's tiring ;)


{obsession number two}

watching reality tv como que reality?? Yes you read right...let's see Survivor, Amazing Race, America's Next Top Model, Dancing with the Stars I never knew besides AMNTM that there was anything else worth my time and devotion! I love Dancing with the Stars! Go team Chito!!



{obsession number three}

READING!! Okay so I already love to read...
But now I spend at least an hour of my own time each morning and night
but I have a friend who will read with me too.


{obsession number four}

I have so much time that I've been investing it in learning to use the

wait for it - wait for it

Bump-its
ha ha I know right? But Brenda my amazing cous introduced me to them
AND made me comfortable enough to attempt it.


Promise they are NOT as hard to use but I so don't use the user manual.
I wrote my own!


{obsession number five}

Building on the friendships I already have...I'm just obsessed with having friends.
What a wonderful blessing!!

{obsession number six}


The story of Gil and Anne... I'll never be able to get enough of Avonlea!

and I'm obsessed with this photo...I get lost in it for hours.
Don't judge!
It's my time and I'll do with it what I want!



LOVEs*

5 sweet comments on "Out of control LOVE!"

Team Millward on September 29, 2009 at 8:12 PM said...

Girl, you do more posts than anyone I know! That's a good thing though. They are always entertaining. I'm right there with ya on the reality TV watching (ANTM is being recorded as we speak, so is The HIlls). And my favorite, The Amazing Race. I'm determined to get Mike and I on that show. Wanna be the babysitter if we make it? You'd only have to drive across town

Jessica on September 30, 2009 at 5:40 AM said...

I love Anne of Green Gables! The amazingness of it all. Gill and Anne are totally meant to be. (also... I have an addiction to reality t.v. which started with ANTM too...) This would all be really neat that we do the same things with our time except you have to remember I"m not on bed rest so that makes it slightly more pathetic on my part. :(

Busy Bee Lauren on September 30, 2009 at 9:45 AM said...

I am seriously so obsessed with Anne and Gil! And Gil makes me melt! He was my first book boyfriend...love him.

I also love to read! I am reading Mortal Instruments right now. So far, so good!

mitch, pam and the rhoadants on September 30, 2009 at 1:26 PM said...

Is that pic of Gil and Anne? Love that romance. I need to re-read the series, it's been way. too. long.

StephieMae on September 30, 2009 at 11:38 PM said...

My first book boyfriend too!! No one can take Gil's place...even if they do have perfectly coifed hair -cough- Edward.

SO glad to know I'm not the only reality tv junkie out there too.

Linds totally I'll take your kids ANY day...

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!