To be moved

Posted by StephieMae
To witness something incredible is what I love about life so much! Incredible things are happening all around us all the time. Are you paying attention?

An artist who I came across a few months ago has some of what I classify as pretty darn honest work. Her ability to capture moments that otherwise would be lost in time is uncanny. She inspires me. Does she inspire you? I know she must have witnessed a lot of incredible things in lifetime. Things that other passerbys may not have given a second glance at. But that's why she is something incredible to me today.
So you know the saying
"It's better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all." Guess what?! It's true! I think I have spent too many days thinking of why something didn't go my way rather than recognizing perhaps but what if it is going Heavenly Father's way? Have you ever stopped to wonder that? He is totally and completely here for us 100% and although we say we know. Do we really? Of course we know we just forget to remember that at times.

This summer is about finding that. Finding the joy that is within us all and sharing it with all those around us. Don't get ahead of yourself and caught up in the tomorrows. Otherwise you'll have wasted away a lot of yesterdays. I want to live in the today! Won't you join me?!

Also a friend of mine sent me this link. Check it out! I think it is pretty incredible, don't you?

0 sweet comments on "To be moved"

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!