lameness galore

Posted by StephieMae
READING...
The House On Mango Street by Sandra Cisneros I read this book in a random high school class and fell in love. I suggest it to everyone!

LISTENING TO...
So remember my new job; well it rocks and the one thing that is always consistent is the music. Channel 91.1 light christian rock playing through the house on a daily basis. I have fallin in love with it.

WATCHING...
ready for this one guys?! The Bachelorette! I have an obsession what can I say?!

EXCITED ABOUT...
my birthday! Peeps it is going to be off the hook!

CRAVING...
fulfilling it at the moment. I love Hazelnut Steamers totally delicious!

THINKING...
why can't boys not pee on toilet seats...EWW!

WANTING...
to be poolside already...it's calling my name.

HOPING...
that I actually sleep tonight! So hasn't been happening. LAMEness!*

2 sweet comments on "lameness galore"

mitch, pam and the rhoadants on June 18, 2009 at 10:07 PM said...

I LOVE hazelnut steamers too! Try having one before bed and maybe the warm milk will help you sleep. That is the worst..hope you get some zzzz's tonight, you po thang.

Team Millward on June 19, 2009 at 8:46 AM said...

No way! The Bachelor/Bachelorette rules! I've been a loyal fan since Alex and Amanda. I love all those lame reality shows.

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!