New crush anyone?

Posted by StephieMae
Dear George Sampson,

I heart you! (Como que I heart you?! who says that?) Apparantly I do and I mean it. Every time I watch footage of you I feel like a lil girl again. You always bring a smile to my face and fo sho inspire me with your story. You have earned everything you have gained the last few years. NOW I'm sure you have heard of Aiden. THe lil 12 year old schoolboy. Well don't worry I still love you but hey you two should consider bustin a move togetha because he knows where it's at. Okay well you've got age on him; I feel like you can put it together better and duh of course there's only one George Sampson out there but I can still love others, right?

Ha ha k peeps So maybe I'm a lil' too a obsessed but how can you not be? I mean look at these boys. Really I think I'm just way jealous is all! And in love with George!

But enjoy Aiden!

Loves*

0 sweet comments on "New crush anyone?"

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!