Ouchies = no bueno

Posted by StephieMae
So have you ever noticed that what we think are some of the most complicated questions have the simplest solutions? Well peeps I fo sho have. I learned so much just in this short lived night. When I was younger I fell down a lot. Not my fault I am sure I was totally less accountable on all counts. But not the point at all. I would always find a need for a band aid in these times of need. They helped cover the hurt and help mask the pain. Perhaps not always doing away with the problem but in the end it would eventually dissipate. These times of blood shed taught me something that I am just barely figuring out. Although blood was spilt and not always of my own free will that band aid fixed it. That band aid eventually had to come off though, right? I hated when that day would come. It was always dreaded and painful and momentary but it was still inevitable. I couldn't avoid it forever. What to do...rip it off quickly and have pain for a moment or slowly endure it and spread it out. LAME peeps it's okay to spread love-but pain? Como que pain? I don't think so, no argument there. Here I am at the moment thinking I experienced something similar to this. I ripped that band aid off this weekend and it was empowering. It may have come slowly initially but then I thought what the heck why not?! Off it came and I broke free. It was a moment of freedom. I loved it!

A special thank you to the DJ who perhaps helped enable it; through the good and the bad tunage He was there for me. Thanks for some amazing girls who danced the night away and for a one of a kind playa to watch over and protect us. It made it safe for me to realize the wounds are healing and it's time to get over it! Loves*

0 sweet comments on "Ouchies = no bueno"

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!