moments in my days...

Posted by StephieMae

So the life of a 3 year old guys...that's what I have day in and day out. Anyways the lil one I nanny comes out yesterday without her pants on. (not a rare occurance but still)

I asked her "So lil miss where are your pants?"

In response this is what I get..."Miss Stephanie my baby did it to me! I was feeding her and she spit on me. I am not happy about this and it makes me grumpy! So I had to take them off; I don't want to wear wet pants!"

So there is a taste of what I get to hang out with day in and day out. Today we are honing in on our diaper changing skills on her babies. Catch ya on the flip side peeps!*

She just walked off saying "oh baby you're beautiful let's not spit today"...ha ha ha

0 sweet comments on "moments in my days..."

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!