I hate swimming sometimes

Posted by StephieMae
Have I ever mentioned how some things in life should just be admired from a distance? IF I haven't I am now. Boys for instance; sure they are great from far off but really now-get in too deep and there sometimes is no quick recovery or bounce back. So this boy I met is amazing in a lot of ways and I of course quickly loved a lot of him and tried to block out the not so great. BAD IDEA. Right ladies? I feel like he has heard me but why do I feel like he isn't getting it just yet? It isn't rocket science ladies. I blame myself for being so naive. I thought that he and I could make things work even though there is one big thing that is not a commonality for us. He seemed to understand me. But does He really? If He understood he'd show me that he heard me decline in the first place. So in comes being acknowledged. Is he acknowledging me and respecting what I have to put into whatever this is that we have? Well peeps no not at all. So long fair weather friend it was fun while it lasted. Love is still in the air so hopefully I don't have to hold my breath for too much longer in this deep water I found myself in. I can't always just sit on the beach and wait for the tide to come in, can I? Loves*

0 sweet comments on "I hate swimming sometimes"

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!