A boy

Posted by StephieMae
So I have realized that I love the people I am surrounded by. They are all such great sources of knowledge. I have the opportunity to meet people in all settings and so much good comes from these people. I have a friend who means the world to me. I met him several years ago and although he's not living close to me he still is in my life. He is someone I trust and confide in, and that I know loves Heavenly Father as much as I do. He may not have a lot of the same beliefs as I do but we do believe in a heavenly home with a loving 'Lord Jesus' in His words. I adore Trevor and he teaches me so much. So Trev thanks so much for all you are and all you do. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Loves*

0 sweet comments on "A boy"

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!