Argh!

Posted by StephieMae
Ahoy peeps! PiratesCove was the name of the game today. What a great way to spend a Friday. LOVED IT! But before being able to make my way there I had to go to PT annnnnnnnnd the foot doc. Can I tell you how tired I was? Thank goodenss for laying poolside otherwise I may have been a grump for much of my day. I'm tired and have some things going on tonight so I am gonna bounce but hope you all have a wonderful Friday! Also I get an MRI this coming week...Laaaaame! And I feel like I have jerry curls restin atop my head. Ugh curls have a way of ruining my life or making me happy. Each and every day it is a surprise. Hopefully these jerry curls will pass and quick. This pic will help your imagination as to why it's not for me. Peace out!*
{my apologies for her immodesty ha ha ha}

0 sweet comments on "Argh!"

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!