the how-to's of harmonizing

Posted by StephieMae
ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE!! OR SOMETHING TO HELP SHOW YOU THE WAY TO LOVE...THAT'S WHAT EHARMONY DOES!

So let's see here...my dear friend Inigro Beaner but from here on out will be known as IB totally signed up for an eharmony account. I never have known anyone up until now that has ever had an account-well to my knowledge anyways. Ha ha and so I've enjoyed making fun of this whole ordeal. Either way seriously peeps I don't hate on you or judge those who do the whole online thing. But I do judge IB-who's he kidding; not looking for anything serious or even to date I guess he just wants to get his feet wet. Yeesh it kills me that you have to throw a lot of money down to have them assess you and pick your brain apart to find someone just as or more so crazy as you. I sat down and played around on his profile and they ask you crazy questions that just for us to answer three of them took us almost an hour. Who has this kind of time; I guess if you don't have the time you make it considering that in this case time is money-your money to exact. Either way he gets a kick out of it and enjoys perusing others profiles. So hey to each his own...but def not for me. Loves :D

0 sweet comments on "the how-to's of harmonizing"

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!