Secret Obsessions

Posted by StephieMae
Burt's Bees Chapstick -doesn't matter how I get it but I must have it...not a fan of the chapped lips at all. My Phone -I leave it EVERYWHERE! I hardly ever answer and yet I love to know I have it around...somewhere if needed. PB&J -I have never enjoyed eating peanut butter; this new year I've embraaced it and realized what I've been missing out on! I LOVE it...shh Gilmore Girls -I can't get enough of it. I own all 7 seasons and watch them over and over again...it's been that way for several years now. I find that I watch it when I have the least amount of time on my hands. A must to relieve stress. Facebooking -I get on what? Maybe once a week or so for a few months and then throw in a week where I get on every day and do what exactly; that's just it I don't know but I do know that several hours later i'm tired and trying to figure out where my night just went. (but I am so over being friends with those I wasn't friends with in HS that popped up and wanna be my friend-okay well maybe I was their friend then but it's been 6 years and I've moved on)

0 sweet comments on "Secret Obsessions"

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!