What a do Sally!?

Posted by StephieMae
My beautiful friend J-Lo dated this lamoid who is kind of a girl so for the sake of protecting his identity he shall go by Sally. Now Sally is no bueno in my book. Serious girls if you know who Sally is I'd avoid him at all costs. Now Sally is a nice guy just trying to do right by everyone but he makes one mistake. He thinks the girls he actually asks out like him; how do I know this because he has exhausted my network of girl-friends. We have all been out with him at the very least once (J-Lo just had an extended lease I guess you could say-man I'd say he lucked out) and he is so persisitant and awkward about what he wants out of our 'relationship'; Woah dude I just thought we were friends. (now you think we would agree just not to date him but we're nice girls; we just want to leave a good taste) Don't take offense Sally if heaven forbid you email me and I don't respond. Please Sally just take it as a hint that I don't want to talk to you. I have found it best to just promptly reply when I recieve anything in my inbox from him. Oh and what's that?!? You want an appt with me to discuss something I did or did not do. You schedule time to meet so you can make a time to go out; what's that all about? PUH-LEASE!! There must be something wrong here in the friendship if our emails and phone calls are always initiated by only one of us and I think you all know who that indidvidual is ;)

0 sweet comments on "What a do Sally!?"

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!