Resolutions

Posted by StephieMae
I don't believe I have EVER thought about things I will do in the new year...okay think possibly but I never ever act on any of them and if I do I don't have any recollection. So here I am after a discussion I've had with a few peeps the last week or so about resolutions. So I think if I write it out maybe it'll get me somewhere.

Read more often and with more diversity. I used to read ALL the time and now not so much. One of my fondest memories is living in south provo a block from University Square; I spent all my free time there reading. I read biographies to the history of countries to medical mysteries and The New York Times. I want it back I miss that new found knowledge. I don't want to waste my time watching TV anymore than I already do. You'd find me watching the health history channel most days.

Make my bed every day. So seeing as I am only making this a goal today I guess I'll start today so I don't have any negative marks against me. Ha ha My mum always taught us to make our beds but I don't like sleeping with anything but one blanket...I hate top sheets and duvets and all of it. I am a fan of a fluffy pillow and a quilt so we'll see if I actually do this one.

Be more social. Yeah yeah yeah I get the whole Steph is already social but guess what guys I'm really not. I say be more social with the idea of actually enjoying myself and going out of my way to meet a new person each week. No matter where it is okay so as I type this I find myself realizing I already do this but I want to be better about looking for those opportunities.

Woah so I think that's all I can handle for now. I think this is a good start to a new year of sorts. It'll be great and I look forward to keeping you updated. Lata gators...speaking of gators! Go Gators halla at beatin those silly sooners last night! WOOT!

0 sweet comments on "Resolutions"

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!