how deep must one dig to stake claim?

Posted by StephieMae
So often do you find yourself head over heels in love?? I fo sho know that I very seldomly ever allow myself to feel this way. It's so silly and esp for bein a girl. Hello peeps all you are doing is allowing loads and I mean butt loads of drama into your life if you get attached to boys in that dramatic swooney lovey dovey kind of way. Seriously- take my word on it. But when I do think a boy has some potential what happens well oft times I find that it's coo and I don't mind spillin to my besties about it but on occasion I find that they usually have similar feelings of said boy. Well then we have to decide and it's usually to ourselves that we're just going to make that boy off limits...I tend to find that this isn't always the case. But whatev right there's always so many fish in that big huge body of water. Right? As Scott often says when we discuss boys-just marry someone out of the ward, or better yet someone who's not lds. Yeesh no but really if I'm just friends with a boy then why should it matter if I have more confidence-the reason I most likely do is because I've I really am looking for a friend. Get it in your head peeps.

0 sweet comments on "how deep must one dig to stake claim?"

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!