raw fish is good fish

Posted by StephieMae
I LOVE sushi! Sushi is happy food! It makes people happy and happy people are just more fun to be around. I used to eat it daily for about a year; no joke! I had to convince myself that sushi is a special treat, well duh but a monthly thing not a daily thing. It's some of my fave food. The other day Josh and I went out with his fam. His fam isn't too keen on rolls or any of that...they stick to the safe stuff. Josh was gettin all you can eat so what did I do...a stupid naiive mistake! I ordered all you can eat as well. One rule; you must eat all of it or they charge you full price. Makes complete sense but doesn't mean I knew that. Somtimes when it come to food and my relationship with it I don't always eat it. I'm what my family calls a bird. I pick at my food eat parts of it and then toss it to the side with absolute disgust. Well I shortly discovered I can't do that! I was able to eat loads too much I think and felt utterly sick when all was said and done...so what did we do to make ourselves feel better?! Hottubbing duh. And it started snowing all in all a great day! I love sushi!

2 sweet comments on "raw fish is good fish"

mitch, pam and the rhoadants on January 5, 2009 at 9:11 PM said...

Hi Steph! Glad to find your blog! Our entire family LOVES sushi and if we are lucky we eat it about once/week! Glad to know you love it too. What is your favorite one? And your favorite sushi place?

StephieMae on January 6, 2009 at 12:57 PM said...

I really LOVE spicy tuna any way I can get it! You? I don't really like anything to americanized but I really love Junz in south parker pretty much amazing!

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!