nineteen eighty nine

Posted by StephieMae
I figured I'd begin with a year that celebrates a life. The birth of my baby sissy - Cassandra. She is AMAZING even though we really share no commanalities except our blood. That's why it was such a good year. She was a magnificent joy in my life, and still is!

She is engaged and soon to be hitched here in the next few months. She is so crazy in love that it makes me want to barf but regardless I am happy for her.

She may not remember this but well obviously she was a baby so she wouldn't but I was so excited with the idea of having a baby around - that is until day she was born.

I woke up and went into my parents bedroom and they weren't there. I thought they had left me and weren't ever going to return. I still remember that feeling, but they ended up keeping her and coming home and it has since worked out in the end.

When my dad would go on business trips my mum would allow us to sleep in bed with her. The best thing ever! But since Cassie was the baby she got to sleep in the middle. She got to sleep next to mom! And she would push me out of the bed, she's too young to remember this I'm sure. But it sure did stick with me. One time she pushed me out while I was sleeping and I feel onto the floor and it hurt! Lame waterbed! I haven't liked waterbeds since. I wonder why??

2 sweet comments on "nineteen eighty nine"

Team Millward on November 6, 2009 at 10:23 AM said...

Girl, I cannot keep up with your posts! You do so many, but I love it! Don't worry, I hate water beds too!

Jessica on November 7, 2009 at 1:35 PM said...

I was born in 1989 too. It's a good year. If your sister and I were wine we'd be incredibly expensive.

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!