I can't do everything

Posted by StephieMae
But that doesn't mean I won't attempt anything at least once!! I went to physical therapy today and I have a love hate relationship with pt. Oh brother! That sounds like everything in my life. Moving on... 
Ha ha sometimes I hear the most random things and it makes me wonder what the tuna people were thinking. Does it even phase them that they sound ridiculous? Well I guess I don't have room to talk because I am guily of this at times too but still...I have to wonder.

I don't judge, I will be your friend. Because I can but don't think that just because I am your friend I won't point out some of the dumb things you say and or do. Puh-lease isn't that what friends do??

So I am going to try my attempt at something a few of my fellow bloggy friends are doing. Where each post represents a year from their life. I'll not subject to silly ramblings but I'll be sure to tie in some silly experience to a real life point in my day to day life. Keep your eyes peeled for me to get a start on that.

And for those of you that care, the Nuggets won last night. And I know they had a horrible first half and yes I was worried they were going to lose. But proves that worrying makes no sense. They came back strong in the 3rd quater and I am sure proud of them! Now let's continue bringin it at tomorrows game against Miami! Loves*

0 sweet comments on "I can't do everything"

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!