Anyone for a corn maze??

Posted by StephieMae
Oh fall! I love this time of year. The scent the colors the beauty the crip air and the crunch of leaves...I love it all! But what about corn mazes? I haven't been to one since I was in high school. OH those were the days. I only went because my bf at the time wanted to go with our friends who were all together or whatev at the time. I'd rather have spent the time doing anything but. I came across this lil gem though and think this may have made it a better experience for me to consider making an appearance again at any given maze. What are your thoughts?


*And I don't hate on blondes nor do I judge them. We all get a bad wrap for something at some point - Blonde is one that I get labeled all too often. Embrace it I say.

1 sweet comments on "Anyone for a corn maze??"

Team Millward on November 9, 2009 at 7:03 PM said...

Hmmm, well I am naturally blonde, but decided to go to the dark side to see if blonde's really do have more fun....Jury's still in. I think I'm going back to blonde because I can get away with being a total and complete idiot a lot more. I haven't been to a corn maze in years either. I know, could I possibly be any more of a cruel mom? Maybe if this CO bipolar weather would cooperate it just may have panned out this year!

Post a Comment

 

The Proof of this Joy in Me!